Re: About /org/www.debian.org/cron/daily_updates scripts

On Tue, Aug 28, 2001 at 12:46:13PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
[...]
> > This is trivial, I will do if you believe it is useful.
>
> Why, exactly? I mean, who cares? I've never needed any of these in my local
> CVS trees, YMMV.

Because you know what to do if you want to compile the ML subscription
page, for instance.  Some translators do not have access to Debian
machines and have no idea on how to get the needed files.

> >     should consist entirely of upper and lower case letters, digits,
> >     underscores, and hyphens''.
>
> I'll fix this, thanks.
>
> P.S.: real bugs shouldn't be mentioned in P.S. :)

All right, I will try to remember

Denis
PS: in daily_updates/4webwml one has to replace &> by >& on l.11
    Oops, next time I'll avoid PS ;)