Re: Need help with links to mysql.org

On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 10:35:40PM -0300, Carlos Laviola wrote:
> Also, I don't have the whole webwml module checked out, only english and
> portuguese, so perhaps I wouldn't be able to do that myself too, right?

True, but if with a bit of resourcefulness you can make partial
checkouts of everything else.

Or alternatively one can log in to www-master and do it from
/org/w.d.o/webwml/ :) Of course, this may not be possible all the time
since the g+w bit doesn't propagate all the time...

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.