closing </p> tags

        Hi there!

 I was wondering about what I read recently about adding closing </p>
tags.  I personally think that it is a really good idea and am doing on
pages that I update.  I can do this (and will) for the english originals
when I need to update the pages - but it would make more sense to me if
the people updating the english pages add them theirself.

 So please, pretty please, if you update english pages could you kindly
add the closing </p> tags wherever they are needed (and not only on the
lines you do the update for).  We will need them in the future and it is
better if we add them today during our usual updates than when we need
to do all of them when we change, no?

 Thanks a lot for your support on this issue,
Alfie [noel, this also counts for your new translations ;]
--
 You never learn anything  |   /"""""\                   ,'~~.
   by doing it right.      |  / chaos \  alfie.ist.org   |o ?~\