Re: english non-originals outdated?

On Mon, Aug 13, 2001, Tommi Vainikainen wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, alfie@ist.org wrote:
>>  I think the original= should be considered in the stat-grabbing
>>  tool, too.  It doesn't make sense to me if the english page is
>>  outdated why there is no page about the outdated english pages?
>
> That script does refer english as always up to date, ie. doesn't
> bother to really check status of english files.

 Thank you for the short description for my mail ;-)  That's what I am
saying - english is _not_ always up-to-date, just take the
/international/Spanish page.  So, it would be a good thing if that
script can take that into account.

 Any takers?  I am willing to look over it on the weekend, but I can't
promise to succeed for I don't know the code at all so I don't know if
it's a quick hack or if it takes longer.

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
 You never learn anything  |   /"""""\                   ,'~~.
   by doing it right.      |  / chaos \  alfie.ist.org   |o ?~\