english non-originals outdated?

        Hi!

 I wanted to update our (german) last outdated page and noticed that on
the english page the following line is written:

Note: The original is newer than this translation.

 So I tried to take a look at the translation statistics just to find
out the following in the line of the enlish "translation":

                    Debian Web site Translation Statistics
     Language       Translations   Up to date   Outdated    Not translated
English (en)           976 (100%)            -           -                -

 I think the original= should be considered in the stat-grabbing tool,
too.  It doesn't make sense to me if the english page is outdated why
there is no page about the outdated english pages?

 I might try to take a look at the script the upcoming weekend, but if
someone that knows the code already likes to do it in the meantime,
don't hesitate and go on!

 So long,
Alfie [who wonders if there are not translated pages for english, too]
--
 You never learn anything  |   /"""""\                   ,'~~.
   by doing it right.      |  / chaos \  alfie.ist.org   |o ?~\