Re: check_trans.pl problems with translations from non-English

On Sat, Aug 11, 2001 at 10:16:19PM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
> > I recent change to check_trans.pl states that it has been updated to
> > handle the case when the original for a translation is not English, but
> > when I try this on swedish/international/Danish/index.wml, which is
> > translated directly from the Danish version, it does not work:

> > Checking swedish/international/Danish/index.wml, English revision 1.3
> > Found translation for 1.1
> > Original is danish
> [...]
>
> As check_trans.pl does not read danish/international/Danish/CVS/Entries
> to retrieve original revision, I cannot imagine how it could decide
> whether index.wml is outdated or not.

Yes :|

# TODO:
# get the revisions from $lang/intl/$lang so diffing works

I'm going to make it work with `strict' now, BTW... the our() problem Martin
described in the commends can be worked around.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.