Re: Debian WWW CVS: joy

On Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 08:24:34PM +0200, peter karlsson wrote:
> > Modified files:
> > 	english/security/2001: dsa-067.wml
> >
> > Log message:
> > nitpicking.
>
> >-We have received reports that the 'apache' http daemon, as included in
> >-the Debian 'stable' distribution, is vulnerable to the 'artificially
> >+We have received reports that the `apache' package, as included in
> >+the Debian `stable' distribution, is vulnerable to the `artificially
>
> Actually, that's wrong, since ` is diagonal and ' is vertical. The
> match to ` is ´, not '.
>
> Reference: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/ucs/quotes.html

Well, ' sure isn't vertical on my font, so `foo' is quite a common
construct, in manual pages and everywhere. If what I did looks bad on
someone else's font (people using windoze and xfree86-4?), we can change it
to the neutral ".

Anyway, the main point of the commit was s/http daemon/package/. Hope there
aren't any objections on that :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.