DWN HTML formatting woes (was: Re: small problem in svenska)

Tollef Fog Heen:

> (yes, old mail, but it's been on my TODO for quite a while)

Even older now, since I've been on vacation...

> What do you propose instead?  Overriding the header, spitting out CSS
> in order to get a <h3> (or something like that) inline?

Perhaps. Or <h3 style="display: inline;"> maybe? HTML does not have any
notion of inline headers, so this need to be CSS if headers is what it
is supposed to be.

> I need something like <ingress>, which doesn't exist. :/

Hmmm. Isn't that similar to what <dfn> is supposed to be?

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html