Re: Debian WWW CVS: joey

On Mon, 6 Aug 2001 18:37:26 +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:

>> Please commit the new English index.wml file for the ARM port.
>
>Err, no... the current structure is better. :)

Then why did you change it? ;-)  But I've got a copy of the new index.wml now - makes it a lot easier to sync
with it. :-)

>I worked on an older version, dropped off the net on wednesday and came back
>today, committing all stuff.

... and in the meantime I had been busy.

>I tried to incorporate your patches into the new files, not sure if I
>managed to find all occurrences but I hope to.  I'd be happy if you could
>proofread the files.

I'll proofread them tonight when I update the Danish translation with your changes.

Thanks for updating the Danish "index" slices in various menu.inc files - I hadn't noticed that menu.inc files
had been added to all ports pages.  I'll take care of the rest of the Danish slices tonight.

--
Regards, Kaare - <http://www.nightcall.dk/>