Re: check_trans.pl

Aurelian Melinte wrote:
> Hello,
>
> the command
>    ./check_trans.pl -q romanian
> gives the following output in the chack_trans header is in the english version:
>    Unknown status of romanian/international/Romanian.wml (revision should be 1.11)

I get something different.  Maybe the script is just too stupid?
I'm not awake enough to debug it entirely, but it looks like it
ignores these cases, I wonder why it works with swedish, or does
it simply ignore it since 1.1 ~= 1.2?

peterk?

Regards,

	Joey

--
GNU does not eliminate all the world's problems, only some of them.
                                                -- The GNU Manifesto