[no subject]

>> Debian WWW CVS wrote:
>> > CVSROOT:      /cvs/webwml
>> > Module name:  webwml
>> > Changes by:   romanian        01/07/24 10:38:13
>> >
>> > Modified files:
>> >       romanian/international: Romanian.wml
>> >
>> > Log message:
>> > bump check_trans to 1.10
>>
>> Just a comment.
>>
>> If romanian/international/Romanian.wml is the original and
>> english/international/Romanian.wml is the translation (and it looks like it
>> is that way round), you should not use the translation-check in the romanian
>> file but in the english file with the addition of 'original="romanian"'
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>    Joey
>>

>I hope that now is OK. Please let me know if not.
>
>Ionel

Hello,

the command
  ./check_trans.pl -q romanian
gives the following output in the chack_trans header is in the english version:
Unknown status of romanian/international/Romanian.wml (revision should be 1.11)

I have to run something like
  ./check_trans.pl english/international/Romanian.wml

Looks like the original=romanian addition is not working or am I wrong?

Regards,
A.