Re: ID: Translating Pages

Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim wrote:
> Since there is no Indonesian translation team yet, may I
> coordinate one?

Yes.

> I have just check out the current english wml files from the CVS
> server. I am going to try to examples in the coming weeks.
> Thus, detailed questions (if any) will follow.

No problem.

> May I know how much the  traffic of the debian-www list is?

Check the archive at lists.debian.org, there should be a date associated
to each mail.

> P.S. I have never use wml before.

No problem, type make in any directory and learn how it works.  It's
quite nice (I haven't seen anything more useful for web stuff)

Regards,

	Joey

--
GNU does not eliminate all the world's problems, only some of them.
                                                -- The GNU Manifesto