Re: ID: Translating Pages

Josip Rodin wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 10:51:53AM +0700, Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim wrote:
> > I am interested to help translating the Debian Webpages
> > into Indonesian starting January 2002.
> >
> > Would you please inform me how to proceed?
>
> Well, simply contact us in January 2002? :)

Sure, but I believe that
http://debianx.vlsm.org/devel/website/translating
does not sound too straight forward. I might need a couple
of months to understand on how the system works.

Therefore I need to start now for making that January 2002
delivery.

regards,

--
Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim - VLSM-TJT - http://rms46.vlsm.org
--- Ciki-ciki Bum-Bum Alala Bum-Bum --- Fadilah A. Rafiq -