Re: WNPP (was: webwml failed)

On Mon, Jul 23, 2001 at 04:01:11PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> I noticed that these pages are available in several languages, but they
> are not translated yet. There are no multilingual links at the bottom
> anyway.

That's a significant difference! The translated pages will be shown for
those who use content negotiation, anyway.

> Plan for improvement:
>
>  1. split wnpp.wml into several files

Why? I see no reason to do that, it's quite small already.

>  2. understand wnpp.pl

That's hardly improvement for the rest of us :>

>  3. teach wnpp.pl to use slices or other ways to be multilingual

Yes, do that if you can. Although the "xx days in adoption" stuff is minor
compared to all of those English bug descriptions that you simply cannot
translate, I suppose it would be better if those things were translated at
least.

>  4. include it into wnpp.wml

Why? I mean, if you include it all there, there wouldn't be any code
sharing.