Re: Missing languages in english/template/debian/languages.wml

On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 11:23:00AM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
> Hi, Josip already objected to this change, I then proposed a cleaner
> solution, but couldn't understand why he felt not very comfortable with
> it, see http://lists.debian.org/debian-www-0107/msg00123.html

Ahem, didn't this discussion end with my last message to that thread? ;)

I'll rephrase. The list of languages to which the release docs are
translated changes with every release, so the web pages have to be adjusted
to every new release. We shouldn't be hardcoding anything to the generic
template, there's already too much hardcoded stuff in there which needs to
be cleared up.