Re: Should I write debian-user-portuguese instead of debian-user?

Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
> Hello friends,
>
> I've a question... some pages mention the debian-user mailing
> list or other resources that have official equivalents
> (debian-user-portuguese for instance) in my local language...
>
> Should (or 'May') I use these resources/addresses instead of the ones
> cited there?

Some translations decided to mention the native language list first
and the english list at the second place, but mention both at the
same time.  This sounds proper to me.  You may want to do the same.

Regards,

	Joey

not tried it.  -- Donald E. Knuth