Re: cvs access for debian key signing coordination page

On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 05:52:01PM +0200, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Craig Small <csmall@eye-net.com.au> [20010711 10:03]:
> > On Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 01:06:53AM +0200, Domenico Andreoli wrote:
> > > following the advice of seeS, i'm hereby asking an access to cvs
> > > to let me work with debian key signing coordination page stuff.
> > >
> > > this page will go on nm.debian.org
>
> Oh, that's cool.  If you need any help, let me know.  I'm interested
> in getting that going again, and I have CVS access.
>
> One thing I didn't like with the previous coordination page was that
> expired entries were still listed on the web page.

i tryed to solve this problem, but i think solution is bigger than the
initial problem. to purge expired entries you need a cron job, dates
have to be of tipe "date" in the db, then i have to foresee another
field to insert "free text" to let people insert major events
(linux exposs, meetings, usenix,....), page gets more complicate...

considering the total number of this kind of entries i don't think
this work is really needed.

please make comments

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
 --[ http://filibusta.crema.unimi.it/~cavok/gpgkey.asc
   ---[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936  4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50