Re: cvs access for debian key signing coordination page

* Craig Small <csmall@eye-net.com.au> [20010711 10:03]:
> On Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 01:06:53AM +0200, Domenico Andreoli wrote:
> > following the advice of seeS, i'm hereby asking an access to cvs
> > to let me work with debian key signing coordination page stuff.
> >
> > this page will go on nm.debian.org

Oh, that's cool.  If you need any help, let me know.  I'm interested
in getting that going again, and I have CVS access.

One thing I didn't like with the previous coordination page was that
expired entries were still listed on the web page.