would like to help on websites, esp. /ports/laptops/

Hi,

after two years just using debian, I decided to join the project
as an active member. Before I start maintaning some packages
or something else, I would like to do some kind of user-support
in form of building a new site about debian on laptops.

If Sean Perry doesn't mind, I would like to help him with this
website. In my opinion it's to less information about linux on
the road.

So please send me your suggestions about my idea.

Yours,
Marko

--

for contact information,pgp key and further infos
visit http://www.markojung.net