Re: Missing languages in english/template/debian/languages.wml

On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 05:51:51PM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
> When looking at releases/ pages, it appears that some documentation is
> translated into Czech and Slovak but cannot be reached because these
> languages are not part of %langs.

This is, er, odd. We haven't defined which languages should that hash
contain. There should ber a variable that only has web site translations,
and the release pages should define their own languages because their set
of translations differs.