Re: Sorting of the language list

On Wed, 4 Jul 2001 23:03:08 +0200, Marcin Owsiany wrote:

>On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 05:42:32PM +0200, Kaare Olsen wrote:

>> Oh!  Is the language slice used elsewhere?  If not, we could
>> change the first letter of all the (European) language names
>> to be in upper case
>
>Please don't do that. (At least not without changing them back
>to appropriate case on the fly.)

_I_ won't change anything. :-)

>For example in Polish,
>adjectives may only start with a lower case letter.

As in Danish...  But since this list only contains one word in each of the respective languages, I don't think it
would do any "harm".  Anyway, it's not a big deal - I can live with the list as it is (until the bug is either fixed, or
Perl is updated on klecker).

--
Regards, Kaare - <http://www.nightcall.dk/>