Re: the CGIs

On Wed, 30 May 2001 00:10:44 +0200
Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It looks like something's gone wrong with more than one CGI, I'm told by
> Noel Koethe (through Joey) that the mailing list subscription CGI thinks
> it's been passed no parameters, too.
>
> None of these files (neither the HTMLs or the CGIs) were modified recently,
> I don't think, so it's likely a problem with apache or perl or something.

I was about to report this problem, someone has pointed this out on #debian
a few hours ago to me.

> Really puzzling...

Indeed :/

--
 _ _  _| _  _  | _   . _ | _  carlos.debian.net   Debian-BR Project
(_(_|| |(_)_)  |(_|\/|(_)|(_| uin#: 981913 (icq)  debian-br.sf.net

Linux: the choice of a GNU generation - Registered Linux User #103594
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.   -- W.E. Hickson