Re: webwml failed

On Tue, May 29, 2001 at 08:12:19AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Apparently it wasn't quite sane to remove chinese/template, I guess.

In our (the webmasters) defense, I did give the translations a days
warning before deleting the directory. They ended up getting a few
more than that before it was deleted from the build area. One of the
chinese translators should be able to readd the needed files.

If those files really are template files needed to build the chinese
pages, why do they need them? It they have created something that
will benefit all the translations, others may want to know about
them. If they are only needed to the international/Chinese pages,
then the scripts should go in there.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org