Re: mklist

Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Thu, May 24, 2001 at 05:43:51PM +0200, peter karlsson wrote:
> > mklist complains about a missing lists.cfg file, why isn't that file in
> > the CVS?
>
> Because it's not our file, it's list admins'. You can get it from
> http://murphy.debian.org/lists.cfg if you want.

I notice that international/i18n.data get's updated by some frency
guy quite frequently.  Can't you (or s/o else) update this file
as well?  It's bad when typing "make" will bomb out somewhere in
the middle.

Regards,

	Joey

--
If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country.
	-- motd of irc.funet.fi