Re: Debian WWW CVS: dmartinez

* Gerfried Fuchs

| On Tue, May 22, 2001, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
| > gnus is obviously the answer.  Tell it to mark duplicates as read.
|
|  You are citing out of the context.

Actually not.  A sane MUA should be able to see that this is a message
which you have seen before and mark it as read (or something else you
prefer, like delete it).  Not having used KMail, I don't know if it
has such a feature.

|  Go away and do the MUA-war in some other place ;-)

;-)

--

Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.