Re: Debian WWW CVS: dmartinez

El Mar 22 May 2001 11:21, Josip Rodin escribió:
> > 	Sorry, I thought that someone was discussing this issue, I heard
> > that in debian-l10n-spanish. In other words, is there any chance that the
> > mklist script that generates subscribe.wml to be translated?
>
> Yes, someone just needs to dig out all of those translatable strings, make
> them sliced tags, and then make mklist output those tags instead of the
> strings.

	Well, but mklist is on...master? I'm not a developer yet, sadly. I'm on the
road.

> > PS: I'm on debian-www, don't Cc: me.
>
> If you put a Mail-Followup-To header...

	Oh, please, don't begin again with *that*. :-) I ended very tired trying to
read debian-devel in the last "Mail-headers War".

	Simply kmail doesn't have Mail-Followup-To support... It doesn't
matter to delete manually duplicated emails, only that sometimes is somewhat
annoying. What a deal.

	Be well,

		Ender.
--