Re: DWN translations

Martin Schulze wrote:
> peter karlsson wrote:
> > Martin Schulze:
> >
> > > I get the impression that the most recent translated page has the
> > > highest level of correctness while others don't get updated.
> >
> > That's correct, the already generated versions do not get their language
> > list updated when other translations are added. It has always been that way.
>
> But that's not right nor good, no reason for it to stay that way...

A possible fix was sent to Joy ages ago.  I wonder if it would be
better to install it into the toplevel makefile instead of pestering
Joy.  That would at least have the benefit that it will work on any
checked out version of webwml and not only the one on klecker.  Comments?

Regards,

	Joey

--
The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
	-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum