Re: request

Then you shouldn't have posted to Debian mailing lists. Its like posting on
slashdot and asking them to manually remove posts. Or, in a real life
situation, like writing a letter to a magazine and then ask them to take it out
of circulation because you don't want the stuff you wrote available anymore.
I'm sorry if you didn't know the lists are archived, but that is pretty
obvious; I recommend you to just ignore the people who are upsetting you
because of Debian-related posts, or complain with their ISPs, or whatever, but
you can't really blame Debian for that.

--
carlos laviola - icq #981913
$ chown us:us /your_base -R