Re: request

Sergio Brandano <sb@dcs.qmw.ac.uk>:

>   As I own the copyrights of my emails,

Copyright on e-mail? So, you claim that your e-mails have enough
originality to warrant copyright protection? I very much doubt that.

>   I do not want Debian to copy and allow others to copy my emails.
>   This is a mere copyright issue, and Debian has been infringing my
>   copyrights.

One could also claim that you should've researched the extent of
archiving *before* you posted to the lists, especially since
subscribing actually required some active work (unlike the "license
agreements" of modern software, that is not valid under many
legislations).

Anyway, if you don't want your messages archived, then why don't you
include a "X-No-Archive" header? Most list archiving software will
honour those.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html