RE: 77%

On 02-May-2001 peter karlsson wrote:
> <brag mode on>
> The Swedish translation of the web site is now at 77% of all pages. Not
> bad for a translation that is practically a one-man job. Closest
> competitor is Japanese at 47% and Croatian at 31% Quite a lead I have
> on you :-)
> <brag mode off>

We (portuguese team) are at ~2% right now, but just wait a month or so...
</translate-a-holic>

No kidding now, there's a need for us to translate some basic stuff, then go on
and translate more "uncommon" places for the users, but I don't plan to
translate 199[789] news.. 2000, maybe :))

--
carlos laviola - icq #55799523
$ chown us:us /your_base -R