Dead link

While reviewing portuguese/support.wml, I have come across this dead link:

http://openprojects.nu/services/irc.html

I guess it needs to be changed to http://www.openprojects.net/something.

While I'm at it, what do you guys think of a crontabbed checkbot run on
www.debian.org? It could run on klecker itself, so that we don't waste bandwidth
with internal links, and the results (which are generated automatically by the
program) are put up available for us to see what's wrong and fix. Since checkbot
is packaged for Debian, it's a good idea IMHO. If you guys agree, I'll go ask
-admin and try to figure out the best way to "implement" this. checkbot does a
great work checking dead links and redirections and all that, it would be
useful for us.

Carlos

--
carlos laviola - icq #55799523