Re: Manual attention required

On Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 01:22:29PM -0500, Steve Bell wrote:
> 	My name is Steven Bell. I currently work for a firm which specializes in
> the placement of IT Professionals. I am looking for Debian people in Ontario
> and was told I could filter your list by location, but can't figure out how
> to do it. Please assist me to assist your people in getting a new career
> position.

I'm not sure which particular list you are talking about (we have a lot
of them).  You also do not specify what sort of position (eg full time
or contract) so that makes it trickier.

We do have a consultants page at http://www.debian.org/consultants if
you are looking for that sort of thing.

There is also a page that lists all the developers of Debian, but this
would not be suitable because:
1) Not all developers can/want to do Debian as a "day job"
2) Not all people that could do your work have to be developers.

There was talk about building a website so people can looks for Debian
related jobs but I don't think it is going yet.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>