Manual attention required

Manual attention required !!!

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Steve Bell [mailto:stevenb@imsgroup.net]
Sent:	Monday, April 30, 2001 12:51 PM
To:	'press@debian.org'
Subject:	Debian position available but... for whom ?

Hello there,
	My name is Steven Bell. I currently work for a firm which specializes in
the placement of IT Professionals. I am looking for Debian people in Ontario
and was told I could filter your list by location, but can't figure out how
to do it. Please assist me to assist your people in getting a new career
position.

Regards,                                      (PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW ADDRESS)
Steven Bell

Corporate IT Account Manager
IMS Group
1881 Yonge Street,
Suite #708
Toronto, Ontario, M4S 3C4
Ph:    (416) 515-2939 x509  Cell: 416-889-5400
Fax:  (416) 515-2938
E-mail:   stevenb@imsgroup.net
Site:       www.imsgroup.net

Our Location
South east corner of Yonge St. & Davisville Ave.

"Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your
life." -Confucius