Re: important stuff not translated? [Re: German intro/organization fixed [Re: Debian WWW CVS: joey]]

Josip Rodin wrote:
> > > Somebody did notice, and filed bug #86540, which I'm closing now. :)
> >
> > Umh, wonderful... (thanks btw.)  Are there more bugs on the web pages
> > that I should know about?  I.e. covering our German translation.
>
> According to my quick searches on the www.debian.org bug index, no.

Ok, fine.

> But do feel free to check out the "What to translate" stuff in:
>
> 	http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translation_hints

*smack*

Guess what I've done recently.  I'm committing as much as I can, there's
a simple time limit...

> and see if any of those items that are marked important are translated.

They ought to be translated entirely, if not I'm missed one or two.

There are still a dozen out-dated pages though...

> I recommend other translators to do the same.

Yup

Regards,

	Joey

--
We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
        - Linus Torvalds