important stuff not translated? [Re: German intro/organization fixed [Re: Debian WWW CVS: joey]]

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 01:30:12PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > > CVSROOT:	/cvs/webwml
> > > Module name:	webwml
> > > Changes by:	joey	01/04/25 02:02:19
> > >
> > > Modified files:
> > > 	english/intro  : organization.tags
> > >
> > > Log message:
> > > Doh, nothing was translated to German before.  How did nobody notice?
> >
> > Somebody did notice, and filed bug #86540, which I'm closing now. :)
>
> Umh, wonderful... (thanks btw.)  Are there more bugs on the web pages
> that I should know about?  I.e. covering our German translation.

According to my quick searches on the www.debian.org bug index, no.

But do feel free to check out the "What to translate" stuff in:

	http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translation_hints

and see if any of those items that are marked important are translated.
I recommend other translators to do the same.