Re: Debian WWW CVS: romanian

At 09:18 PM 4/22/01 +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
On Sun, Apr 22, 2001 at 02:46:59PM -0400, Aurelian Melinte wrote:
> > > CVSROOT:      /cvs/webwml
> > > Module name:  webwml
> > > Changes by:   romanian        01/04/20 19:22:37
> > >
> > > Modified files:
> > >       english/distrib: ftplist.data
> > >
> > > Log message:
> > > updated
> >
> >You're not supposed to do this, but what's more important, you're not
> >supposed to make the file worthless by emptying the tags.
>
> It was not me. I will ask the other member of the team. Sorry about that

Oh, sorry. We only seem to have your name registered as translator to
Romanian. Could you write down the names/emails of all other members of the
translation team in webwml/english/international/Romanian? Or, if it's only
one person, next to your name in
webwml/english/devel/website/translation_coordinators?

Done! I added the names and mail addresses in international/Romanian.wml
Thanks,
A.