Mailing lists subscription page descriptions made translatable

Hi,

Viewers of debian-www-cvs have noticed my recent commits in
webwml/english/MailingLists -- I've arranged with Joey, the chief
listmaster[1] to remove the mailing list descriptions from the lists.cfg
data file that we share, and use the descriptions from our stuff.

The translators will eventually be able to place individual descriptions
into theirlanguage/MailingLists/desc/*/* files which the mklist script will
read and put into subscribe.wml file.

However, I'd rather if you don't hurry with that and wait until we fix all
the spelling problems with the English files :) I'll post another message in

[1] mmm, senior listmaster? listmaster in chief? CEO? :)