Re: cooperation in translating your web site on serbian language...

On Mon, Apr 16, 2001 at 02:59:56AM +0200, sale wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> After a little search over the internet I found out that there are no much localizations of web sites on other languages. That is not the case with your web site.
>
> I found out that there is part of your web site already on Croatian language, but my question goes in next direction. Could I and my friends who like to work under linux to translate your web site on Serbian.

We appreciate all translations of Debian. For information on starting
a translation, see http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translating

When asking for an account, please let me know if any of the
translators are debian developers.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org