cooperation in translating your web site on serbian language...

Greetings,

After a little search over the internet I found out that there are no much localizations of web sites on other languages. That is not the case with your web site.

I found out that there is part of your web site already on Croatian language, but my question goes in next direction. Could I and my friends who like to work under linux to translate your web site on Serbian.

Sincerely yours,
Sasa Radovanovic
grol@eunet.yu