Maintaining donations

Hi,

Joy's recent updates led me into pondering if it would be possible
to turn donations.wml into a multifile page where translators only
have to translate the framework instead of the actual content since
it does contain only very little normal words but consist mostly of
urls and names.

A sample donation could look like:

Attached please find a framework that would need to be improved.
Maybe somebody else believes this would be useful and continues?

Regards,

	Joey

--
GNU GPL: "The source will be with you... always."