translation-check again

Hi!

I am sorry that I did not have time to add-in translation-check headers
to all the documents that were lacking them, I was planning on doing
that, using the cvs logs to see if I could find out the appropriate
versions, or just add "1.1" for all other documents, but I did not find
time last weekend. I am going away on Easter vacation tomorrow night,
and since I'll be on dial-up, I am not going to do it during Easter (it
costs too much to be online all the time, but I'll keep the Swedish
translation up-to-date a few times).

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html