Re: debian-www-cvs broken

Let me remind you that I only said "What about commit_prep2?" }:)

> it was no joy. :( It's fixed now, but some 5 to 10 cvs messages got lost
> in the middle.
>
> For those who are intersted, the CVS version of commit_prep2 was
> broken, and after adding it to the checkoutlist the broken version
> was installed.

Which was a proof that we should have had it in the checkoutlist in the
first place, so that we didn't have to find out it was broken like this :o)

I noticed a strange message after a commit of croatian/events/index.wml but
I didn't pay much attention... it happened once before, even, but it seemed
not to have made any negative effect.