Re: Events page (was: Debian WWW CVS: joy)

Josip Rodin:

> Wait a minute, I just tested putting a page in events/2002/, and it works,
> the event is listed on events/index. What problem did you observe, exactly?

I can't get it to list anything under 2002, and you also changed the
page so that there's only one year heading on the events index page,
before they were dynamically created for all years from this year that
needed them, so if I had events for 2002, 2003 and 2195, then those
years would be listed under their own headings.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html