Re: Debian WWW CVS: norwegian

On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 06:54:31AM -0700, James A. Treacy wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 01:51:45PM +0200, Christian Couder wrote:
> >
> > Perhaps when a "debian-l10n" list will be created, it will be easier to
> > reach translators.
> >
> Many translators have complained that they don't want to subscribe to
> a high volume list. I consider debian-www to be quite low volume. If
> anyone disagrees, we should have them subscribe to debian-devel for
> a week.

debian-www is quite low volume, but translators also translate
documentation so they should also subscribe to debian-doc, and also to
debian-i18n because they translate po files.

So translators should be subscribed to 3 lists instead of just 1
("debian-l10n"). So it's not surprising in my opinion that most
translators are not subscribed to any of these 3 lists...

Regards,
Christian.