Re: translation-check (all translators please read!)

peter karlsson wrote:
> Hi!
>
> As you may or may not have noticed, I have now updated most pages to
> use the translation-check template, instead of the old
> <!--translation x.x--> marker. However, there are a number of files
> still left that need to be checked.
>
> Can the translators for the following languages please check the
> attached file:
>
> * German

Done, all files properly brought up-to-date and translation-check added.

> If this is not done, I'll add a generic header next weekend, showing
> the documents as translation of 1.1, which *will* mark them as severely
> outdated.

Two other comments:

./german/News/1998/19981124.wml [file has no english counterpart]
./german/events/2001/0426-linuxexpo-moscow.wml [event was cancelled upstream and files removed]

Regards,

	Joey

--
Those who don't understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly.