Re: packages.d.o: searching for a specific package

On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 01:13:28AM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:

>    Searches on package names should include a single word. An asterisk,
>    '*', can be used as a wildcard at the end of words. Searches on
>
> and what currently is displayed is mutt*.
>
> While I think mutt* should be the default, I'd like to see mutt$ as a
> possible search string.  Is that possible?

I have changed it so no '*' is appended by default. The user must supply
one if desired. What do others think the default should be?

> Also, I thought there was agreement to remove the "Quality" colum.

What I really want is the ability to change the quality algorithm in
swish++ without having to modify the source. If people want to get
rid of that column in the output, that's fine with me.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org