Re: packages.d.o?

* Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> [20010403 14:45]:
> > Bah, I think I will move my stuff to pandora and leave the dead
> > horse master to others. :-P
>
> Why did you get so grumpy all of the sudden, how does my comment
> imply that master is a dead horse or that you should move anything
> from it?

Err, sorry for the misunderstanding, I was trying to make a joke.

Well, master is quite overloaded with the BTS and everyone seems to be
moving their stuff to other servers (klecker, lully, etc) and since
qa.d.o is hosted on pandora, it makes sense to put QA scripts there
anyway (and I have updated Sources/Packages file on pandora since
yesterday).

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com