Re: Stats for translating web pages

Martin Schulze:

> Joy has asked me to move the script and output to klecker, so
> from now on, http://people.debian.org/~joey/webwml/ will be updated
> daily and contain information about that status of translations
> of the pages beneath www.debian.org for all supported languages.

Great!

Could you please update it to check the translation-check headers, so
that we can also see which pages are current translations, and which
are outdated?

And perhaps add in so that we can see which English pages are missing
for translation (for example, there is a page in international/Swedish
which I have no intention of translating into English since it is just
a dictionary)?

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html