Re: translation-check (all translators please read!)

Javier Fdz-Sanguino Pen~a:

> 	Will check the spanish dirs... the news/ files have a .transignore
> and there's no point putting a translation-check in those files IMHO,
> however adding the 1.1 will probably do nothing since news do not change as
> frequently as other pages.

Well, some of the news notices do change (wording, links), but not very
often. I did not check the transignore files (sorry), but I did remove
all the original files for the international pages, and some other
pages that would not be carrying translation-check headers when I
compounded the lists.

> 	Regarding the translated pages in ports/ I have contacted the person
> in charge to see if he rembembers which versions where translated and act
> accordingly (he did not read the uptodate stuff :(

If he cannot remember, then check the CVS logs, they should contain
good information about which versions are translated, and if not they
should atleast contain other information that the information can be
reconstructed from (check-in dates, etc.)

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html