Re: Templates

James A. Treacy:

> This is historical. Due to limitations of CVS, directories need to be
> deleted directly from the repository and I haven't bothered. If
> people find them confusing they can easily be deleted.

I could have understood if the directories were empty, but there are
files in several of them. Besides, updating with the -P removes empty
directories from the local check-outs, so empty directories don't harm
anyone.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html